Are you thinking of remodeling your bathroom? Do you want an upgrade to one of your most treasured places in the house? If your answer is yes, Be prepared to have a challenging but rewarding task ahead of you.
Remodeling your bathroom may seem like no easy feat. Its especially harder when you’re working on a small space and under a tight budget. Make sure to do this task less stressful by considering these five things.
1.Plan Your Remodeling
First and foremost, you have to plan what you want to change in your bathroom area. Decide about the theme, mood, or even the color you want. Having this kind of ideas ahead of time can make you choose the appropriate action for your upgrade.
It can also help you decide if you’re going to buy new bathroom amenities such as doorknobs, cabinets, mirrors, tiles, etc.
Here are some things you should do to kick start your remodeling:
- Create A Budget List. Following your budget is vital so that you don’t overspend with particular features in your bathroom. It can also help you choose which item is most suitable for your bathroom need without compromising your hard-earned money.
- Create a Schedule. Its also nice to have a list of tasks to do and when to do them. Its essential that you finished remodeling your bathroom as fast as you can since its serves a vital purpose for your well being.
- Look For Great Bathroom Ideas. You can find a lot of great ideas on the internet about bathroom design, color, and style. You may also take some screenshots of the bathroom that you think is very cute in home magazines
2. You Don’t Have To Throw Everything
One of the misconceptions about upgrading your bathroom is the idea that you have to throw everything away. You can evaluate some fixtures in your restrooms, especially those that were installed permanently. This is where you can save money and time while getting your bathroom goals.
- Its Easier To Keep your Plumbing As It Is. If you don’t have a problem with your existing plumbing fixture, repairing it and using it again can save you a lot of money. Taking out permanent plumbing fixtures are also tricky to handle and costly.
- Toilet Can Also Be Recycled Too. Instead of throwing your whole porcelain toilet, You may want to consider just changing the lid and the toilet seats. Changing these two parts can already give your bathroom a new look. It can also save you money from plumber installation fees.
3. Maximize Your Bathroom Space
There are usually smaller spaces allocated for bathrooms in most houses. Its usually even smaller for those people living in compact houses or apartments. This kind of limitation should also be considered when remodeling your bathroom. Maximize your bathroom space by following some of these tips.
- Consider Using Open Shelves. You may want to ditch bulky cabinets in your restroom area. Using Open shelves and covered baskets for your toiletries can create an illusion of a bigger space.
- Try Using Space-Saving Toilet. Some toilets in the market are designed to be compact for small spaces. It consumes a smaller area compared to regular bathroom toilets. You can check complete details on homeworthylist.com.
4. Upgrade Your Toilet
Although you are tight on budget, this does not mean that you cannot splurge on some upgrades in your bathroom. Here are some ideas you may want to try:
- Install A Bidet. People now have discovered the comfort of using a bidet in their toilets. Its an excellent feature to install since it removes the need for toilet paper and more hygienic. You can try reading this link for more information https://homeworthylist .com/bidet-reviews/
- Put Some Colors. You can also add some color to your bathroom by having colored tiles or new curtains. You can also put some greens by putting small potted plants to give that calming ambiance to your bathroom area.
5. Make Sure You Have Sufficient Lighting
Most people underestimate the power of better lightings in their bathrooms. Sufficient lighting can make your bathroom fresher and livelier. You also do not have to stick with usual bright yellowish or orange-colored light. You can have a mixture of bright and medium dimmed light for that added effect. Do not worry about finding them since a lot of lightings are now available in the market that can suit your style and needs.